Scribe is a professional content marketing application designed for online content creators.
Developed by Copyblogger Media , Scribe makes it easy to conduct in-depth research that helping writers and content producers to quickly identify content marketing opportunities for search and social media traffic and leads.
Once you have performed your research, Scribe’s Content Analysis provides a fast yet intuitive way to check the alignment of your writing to the content on your site – helping you quickly insure that your content and site are focused on the terms that make up your content marketing strategy. You can then optimize the elements of your on-page content for maximum relevance for search rankings.
Finally Scribe’s Site Connector tool provides a simple way for you to find bloggers and social media users that share a similar interest in the topics your site is focusing on.
Scribe is the ultimate content marketing management resource – helping you at every critical stage to identify and execute on your content marketing strategy.
IMPROVED FEATURE - Perform detailed Keyword Research from within your WordPress edit screen – helping you find content marketing opportunities quickly
NEW FEATURE – Keyword Details provides deep insight into how your site compares to other top sites helping you focus your content marketing efforts.
NEW FEATURE – Get headline ideas instantly from Twitter and Google + users.
NEW FEATURE – With the Scribe Keyword Graph and Site Score, you can quickly asses how well your content aligns with your site helping insure that your content marketing strategy remains focused on the keywords that matter.
NEW FEATURE – In the post Panda/Penguin Google world, online connections matter more than ever and with the new Scribe Site Connections tool, finding bloggers and social media users is fast and intelligent.
IMPROVED FEATURE – Our Document Analysis has been updated to account for the recent changes introduced by Google and Bing.
IMPROVED FEATURE – How your content links together on your site is very important, and with Scribe we have improved the way we find and report on the best pages in your site for the terms you are targeting.
IMPROVED FEATURE – With Scribe, adding semantically relevant tags to your post is as simple as clicking a button.
- add information to support script
- add Search Engine Land to Scribe News screen
- fix bug with Research button remaining hidden on Link Research popup
- fix reported PHP notices
- save last 10 keyword research terms per user per post
- tweak SERP css to match Google SERP
- fix raw HTML in Site Connections screen
- fix Keyword Research not working with WP_DEBUG enabled in some installs
- fix issue with Contributors Scribing in WP 3.5.X due to permission check change in WP 3.5
- remove Klout score from Site Connections
- translation support
- fix issue with target terms with uppercase letters
- security improvements
- fix Premise message dismiss
- Upgraded version introducing a number of new features
- NEW Keyword Details feature comparing your sites key search metric to the competition.
- NEW Social Media search integration showing headlines and thought leaders based on your content.
- NEW Keyword Graph comparing keyword usage within your content to the usage of those terms on your site.
- New Site Connection tool helping you identify blogs and social media users that align with your sites content.
- Bugfix for error in metaboxes in some installs.
- Bugfix for intermittent error in metaboxes.
- Update for WordPress 3.3.
- Corrected issue with older versions of WordPress.
- Minor bug fixes for older version of WordPress.
- Added save Keyword Research Review button.
- Minor bug fixes for internal link building and social media connections.
- Added new Keyword Research feature.
- Added new Link Building feature.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added support for WooThemes, Headspace2.
- Correct issue with Alternate Keywords when no options were found.
- Correct issue with numbers appearing in Alternate Keywords display.
- Added new Alternate Keywords feature for keyword research.
- Added support for additional themes and plugins.
- Added support for User Permissions in WordPress.
- Added ability for users to select their supported theme or plugin.
- Added remaining evaluation notice to Scribe edit widget.
- Corrected an issue with Scribe not appearing in Pages.
- Added support for Genesis Theme and child themes.
- Added support for Hybrid child themes.
- Added support for FV All In One SEO Pack.
- Added complete URL to SERP display.
- Corrects an issue with analysis scores not staying persistent after a page is saved.
- Corrects an issue with Memory allocation in NuSoap
- Corrects the problem of loading the SEO Best Practices tab in PHP4
- Supports All In One SEO Pack PRO edition
- Corrects issue with altering column views in older version of PHP
- Removes Annual Search Volume grid
- Option to select connection security
- Allow sites running a theme PLUS All In One SEO to work together - defers to All In One first before any theme
- Initial public release supporting Thesis, Headway, Hybrid and All In One SEO Pack.